Check Product Status
If your site is experiencing issues and you have verified that the cause is not in your environment, visit the SAFE Health Product Status page.
On this page, you can see the current status of our products.
- The status at the bottom right of the product name reflects the status of the most degraded component or service of the product.
- Click read more to expand the field and see the history for a particular incident, from the inception to the resolution of the incident.
If there is an issue, rest assured that we are investigating it, working to correct it, and will provide updates and information on this page as quickly as possible.
TIP: You can subscribe to be automatically notified when there are updates (e.g., new incidents, resolved incidents)
The Past Incidents section provides a chronological, daily "status report."
- Below the list, click Incident History to access the Incident History page.
The page displays a three-month history, starting with the current month.
- Use the month toggle in the upper right to navigate in three-month increments.
- Click Filter Components to refine the display by region and environment, as shown.
Subscribe to updates
On the main status page, you can subscribe to get real-time status updates by email, text, or feed.