How to Create a Ticket in Support Center
The SAFE Health Customer Support Team is your point of contact for questions, supplementary resources, and support-related issues. We encourage you to always:
- Check the Known Issues section of our knowledge base to see whether the issue you're experiencing has been reported and whether there's a known workaround, then
- Check our knowledge base for product-specific information, and to then
- Create a ticket if you have not found information on or a workaround for your issue.
Create a Ticket links
There are three ways to create a ticket for the Customer Support Team.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Call the support line at 844-863-9591
- Submit a request via safehealth.me
Submit a request
- Enter your email address to be notified of this ticket being created.
- Specify the subject of the ticket. This should be a summary statement that clearly describes the issue.
- Type a description of the issue; give as much detail as possible to help with resolution. See "Description field Information" below for guidance
- Optionally, select from the dropdown to specify if you are experiencing an outage, or app slowness
- Optionally, upload any attachments (such as images and activity logs) that could prove useful in diagnosing the issue.
NOTE: After uploading a file, the file name displays below the field. You can click the X to remove the file.
6. Click Submit.
Description field information
When you create a ticket, include as much information as possible so that the Customer Support Team can quickly assess the issue to better help you. Below are a few things that can help us help you.
Provide a clear and concise 1- or 2-sentence summary of the issue. Then include:
- Location of the Issue (a link to the page where the issue is occurring, pagecode, control name)
- Issue Summary (one sentence, if possible)
- Browser (list any browsers in which the issue is present)
- Steps to Replicate (what you were doing up to when the issue occurred)
- Other Relevant Information (list URLs, test/temporary credentials, and other details that will help us to replicate the issue)
These are some examples of helpful information. We encourage the inclusion of any information that you think might be useful in diagnosing and correcting the issue.
TIP: Feel free to copy-and-paste the above items into the Description field and then provide the relevant details.