Need Access to the Tenant Admin Console Support Guides?
If you're an Admin of your organization's Tenant Admin Console account, and you're looking for more insight on how to gain access to our restricted Tenant Admin Console Support guides, here are the instructions needed to receive access to that portion of our Help Center.
In order for us to verify your identity and grant you access to the Tenant Admin support guides, we'll first need you to create a Safe Health Help Center account and then you'll need to submit a request to our support team requesting access.
Creating a Safe Health - Help Center account & Submitting a Request
- Click either the "Tenant Admin Console Support Guides" button on the homepage or the Sign In button at the top of the Help Center.
- Once on the sign-in page, click on Sign up at the bottom-left of the screen.
- You'll then be prompted to enter your full name and email address.
For your email address, we ask that you please use the email address that is (or will be) associated with your Tenant Admin Console account!
- Once you've entered the required information and clicked the Sign up button, you'll receive the following message.
- Check your email for a "Create a password for SAFE Health" email and click the link that says Create a password.
If it doesn't appear in your inbox after a few minutes of waiting, be sure to check your spam folders!
- Upon clicking the link, you'll be redirected to the page where you will create your new password according to the on-screen requirements.
- After you set your password, you'll be automatically logged into your help center account and returned to the homepage. The next step is to click Submit a Request in the top-right of the help center.
- On the Submit a Request screen, you'll choose "Admin User" for User Type, enter your phone number and select "Registration/Account Access" for question 3.
- In the description box, you'll want to note your name and the name of your organization, and that you are requesting access to the Tenant Admin Console support guides.
- Once that's all complete, click the blue Submit button and your request will be forwarded to our Customer Support team for review.
Once the request is received, it will be reviewed by support within 24 hours. Access will be granted as long as you're actively assigned the role of Administrator within your organization's account within the Tenant Admin Console.
Once guide access is granted, we'll send you an email notifying you of the update. And voilà! You'll then have access to everything you'll need to manage and update your Tenant Admin Console.