- Edit Email Message
- Step Two: Edit body of email message
- Edit SMS Message (Text Message)
- Step Two: Save or Cancel
- Import Zip with Messages
- Export All Messages
The System Messages section allows you to manage the various messages that are sent through email and via text.
Edit Email Message
Step One: Click on an Email message to edit.
You will be presented with the Email message details
You can edit the email subject line by clicking on the pencil icon. You can also turn the template on or off; for example, if you want to prevent an email from being sent out.
Step Two: Edit body of email message
Click on a block of text to edit it
You can modify the body of the message, using the various settings available. You can add/remove columns, buttons, dividers, custom HTML, images, a menu, and text boxes.
There are also options for:
- Adding blocks of content
- Modifying the body settings of an email (background color, Content Width, Font Family, link color, and whether links should be underlined)
- Adding images.
Step Three: Copying, Importing, Testing and Saving Email Templates
- Copy Template allows you to copy the template to the clipboard, for use in other templates, or in other programs.
- Import Template allows you to import a template that you have created. Note that importing a template will overwrite the current email template.
- Test Saved Template allow you to send a test email to yourself to confirm that the template has been setup correctly. Note that some email programs and email servers may modify the way that emails are displayed on their systems.
- Save Template will allow you to save your changes
Edit SMS Message (Text Message)
Step One: Click on a Text message to edit.
You will be presented with the Text message details
You can edit the test message by clicking on the pencil icon. You can also turn the template on or off; for example, if you want to prevent an text message from being sent out.
Step Two: Save or Cancel
When you have completed your edits, you can either click the Floppy disc icon to save, or cancel if you dont want to save your changes.
Import Zip with Messages
If you would like to edit your messages elsewhere and import them, you can use the Import Zip with Messages to upload them.
Export All Messages
Export All Messages allows you to export all the messages as a zip file