How to Download the SAFE HealthCheck App & Setup an Account
This guide is an overview of the steps and instructions needed to learn how to download the SAFE HealthCheck app, set up a HealthCheck account, and log in for the first time.
Note: Some features shown in this guide may not appear exactly as shown - and in some cases may be deactivated - due to the features and settings for your particular account.
IMPORTANT: If you're a part of a special event or organization, please do not sign up for an account on your own, unless you've received explicit instructions to do so! For some special events & organizations, proper access may require an invitation for members to utilize the app & all features associated with your event or organization. If you're unsure, please contact your event/organization's coordinator or Customer Support to confirm.
Step 1: Setting Up Your Own Account
- After downloading the HealthCheck app, open the app and tap on the option below the SUBMIT button that reads: "Don't have an account? Sign Up".
Step 2: Enter Your Information and Create a Password
- You will be asked to enter your full name & email, then you'll create your password, and agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- Tap Sign Up after adding the required details.
Step 3: Add Account Info
- Next, you will add the required info and tap CONTINUE to proceed to the next screen.
Step 4: Set Up Passcode
- The next step is to set up your passcode. You are required to enter a 4 digit code.
- Re-enter your passcode.
- After re-entering the passcode, you will be redirected to the home screen.
Congratulations! You have set up your account and can now begin using the app!