In the Medical Center section, Enterprise Administrators and Health Administrators can manage the following sections.
Note: Some features shown in this guide may not appear exactly as shown - and in some cases may be deactivated - due to the features and settings for your particular account.
ORDERABLE TESTS is where Administrative Users can select which tests they want to allow Employees to order for themselves.
1. Click ORDERABLE TESTS.
2. View the list of tests available to choose from.
Manage Orderable Tests
1. To modify the list of orderable tests, click MANAGE ORDERABLE TESTS.
2. Select which tests you would like to make available to your Employees, checking the boxes to the left.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select SAVE to save your changes.
Congratulations, the Orderable Tests list is updated successfully.
ORDERABLE PANELS is where Administrative Users can manage the Test Panels that are available to their Employees.
1. Click ORDERABLE PANELS.
2. Click MANAGE ORDERABLE TEST PANELS.
3. Select the Test Panels you would like to provide for your Employees by checking the boxes on the left.
4. Click SAVE to save your sections.
VENDORS is where Administrative Users can add vendors.
1. Click VENDORS.
2. To add or remove vendors, click CHOOSE ENABLED VENDORS.
3. Select Vendors from the list that you want to add or remove by checking or unchecking the boxes to the left.
4. After selecting the vendor(s), scroll to the bottom of the page and click SAVE to save your selections.
Congratulations, the Vendors list is updated successfully.