Note: Some features shown in this guide may not appear exactly as shown - and in some cases may be deactivated - due to the features and settings for your particular account.
In the Diagnostics section, Health Administrators can review tests that have been ordered, the results of the tests, order new tests, and manually add new test results.
To Order New Tests:
1. In the Navigation menu on the left side of the screen, click Diagnostics.
2. In the Diagnostics Grid, click NEW ORDER.
3. Enter Test details including the following: Test type, the user (or users).
Reason for Testing (optional)
Note: You can request this test for multiple people if needed.
4. Click CREATE ORDER.
5. Once the order is created, system will display a notification Lab Order Successfully Created.
To Enter a New Test Result:
Under the Diagnostics tab, click NEW RESULT.
Enter test results including the following:
Specimen ID / Device Identifier (optional)
Date of the Test under Collection (optional)
Test Provider by NPI number
3. Check the By clicking here I confirm that the provided data is accurate box and click Confirm to create the test result.
4. Once the test is confirmed by the user, the System will display a success message Test Result Successfully Added.
View a member record by clicking on it in the list. From here, you can select tabs to view Patient information, Test Details, Scan, AI/Processing, and Public Health Record information.