Settings: Verbiage: Legal Notices
Note: Some features shown in this guide may not appear exactly as shown - and in some cases may be deactivated - due to the features and settings for your particular account.
Add New Legal Notice
Log in to the Tenant Admin Console.
In the Navigation bar on the left side of the screen, click Settings and then select Verbiage.
3. Select the LEGAL NOTICES tab.
4. Click ADD NEW LEGAL NOTICE.
5. Select the type of Legal Notice from the dropdown menu. Select one of the existing titles or type in a new title.
6. Select either Legal Notice or Parental Consent Notice.
Legal Notice: Legal Notice appears in the legal section of the app.
Parental Consent Notice: Parental notices appear on first time login for a parent/guardian of another person.
7. Select whether you would like a Header Document, Require user’s consent, and/or Agreement by clicking the toggles on or off.
Header Document - Header document appears as the first document in the legal section of the app.
User’s Consent - User consent means user must click to consent to the document in the app.
Agreement - Agreement means user must agree, using the sub item chosen.
8. Add an optional system message variable from the ADD SYSTEM MESSAGE VARIABLE dropdown menu on the bottom left of the page.
9. Preview how the document will look by selecting the magnifying glass at the bottom of the page.
10. Clicking the magnifying glass displays a preview, as shown below.
11. Select SAVE CHANGES to add a new legal notice or CANCEL to return to the previous screen.
Edit Legal Notices
Click on the Notice to expand it.
2. Click EDIT to make changes.
3. Once you click EDIT the details will be displayed as shown below. There are various controls for formatting your text as needed.
Show as First Document will place the document on top of the document list in the app.
Required Document will put the document on the consent/re-consent list when logging in for the first time and when documents are updated. Also when the switch is on, you can archive the doc.
Show in Mobile App means to show the corresponding document in the Legal section of the mobile application.
4. Select SAVE CHANGES to save or CANCEL to return to the previous screen.
5. Clicking SAVE CHANGES will add the legal notice and display a success message Verbiage Successfully updated.
Copy All Legal Notices
COPY ALL LEGAL NOTICES allows you to copy all legal notices to your computer's clipboard for editing purposes. Once you have made all your edits, you can then Import the legal notices back into the administrative system.
2. All legal notices will be copied to your computer's clipboard for editing purposes. The system will display the message Successfully copied to clipboard once all the notices are copied.
Import Legal Notices
Select IMPORT LEGAL NOTICES to import all legal notices you have copied to your system back into the Administrative system.
2. You will be prompted to answer Are you sure you want to import the copied verbiage? Your current verbiage will be overwritten. Click OK to continue importing verbiage or CANCEL to return to the previous page.