Settings: Configuration: Assets: Intro Widgets
Note: Some features shown in this guide may not appear exactly as shown - and in some cases may be deactivated - due to the features and settings for your particular account.
Intro Widgets are the Intro Screens that appear when you open the app for the first time. They help to introduce your members to the app and show some of the many features.
To View Widgets
Log into the Tenant Admin Console
In the Navigation menu on the left side, select Settings and then Configuration.
3. Select the ASSETS tab.
4. Click INTRO WIDGETS to add or view the Intro Widgets.
To Edit Widgets
Click on the three dots in the Actions column for the widget you want to edit.
2. Click Edit.
3. You can edit the widget on this screen.
To Add New Widgets
Click NEW INTRO WIDGET.
2. Select Type from the dropdown menu. Below is the list of available types to be added.
a. Startup - Startup are widgets that appear on startup of the app for the first time after it has been installed on your device.
b. Diagnostic Test -
c. App Response Widget - The app response widget lists the results when a user chooses on any of the available options.
3. Upload a new widget image by dragging-and-dropping it into the box, or browsing and uploading it from your computer. You can also add an external link URL if you would like to link back to the original article.
4. Add the Widget details including the Title and Description of the Widget.
5. Upload a Widget Video by dragging-and-dropping it into the box, or browsing and uploading it from your computer.
6. Click SUBMIT to add the widget.
To Delete Widgets
Click the three dots in the Actions column for the widget you want to delete.
2. Select Delete. A confirmation message will be displayed as shown below.
3. Click OK to delete the widget. A notification will be displayed: Successfully Deleted.