How to Prepare to take the ACON Flowflex COVID-19 Rapid Test
In this Getting Started guide, you will find instructions for preparing to take an ACON Flowflex COVID-19 Rapid Test. You will learn what scannable codes to use within the HealthCheck app to get started, where that code is located, and what to do should you run into issues scanning and registering your ACON Flowflex test kit.
Related App User Guide Article - Get Tested: Test Kit Registration and Collection.
- Open your ACON Flowflex test kit box and remove the kit contents.
Your test kit will include:
- Test Cassette (packaged in a white foil pouch)
- Extraction Buffer Tube
- Disposable Nasal Swab
- Instruction Guide
- Check your kit contents and make sure you have all of the above items. Be sure to check the expiration date printed on the test cassette foil pouch. If the expiration date has passed, discard the kit and use a new one. Do not use if the pouch is damaged or open.
- Open the test cassette pouch, and remove the cassette.
- Locate the scannable code on your test cassette.
Note: This code is test-specific and is needed to register each new test kit in the HealthCheck app. Do not scan any of the scannable codes on the outside of the test kit box.
- In the HealthCheck app, tap the “Take A Test” button on the home screen. You will be taken to the “Scan Test Kit” page. You’re now ready to scan and register your test.
- Tap the “Scan Code” button and scan the scannable code on your test cassette.
If you were successful in scanning the scannable code on your test cassette, you will be redirected to a Confirm the Test Kit page where you will see detailed information about your specific test and test kit contents.
If you have followed the above steps and received an "Invalid Test Kit" error, you should select the option to try to scan the code again. If you continue to scan the correct code on your test cassette and receive the same error, please reach out to SAFE Customer Support in the app by tapping on “Contact Support” from the main menu.